Saturday, October 25, 2008

Latest Project

This school year consists of about 10 big group projects, including handbooks, training games, and community presentations. The project I am currently working on is a health week at a local charter school (which happens to be my nephew Daniel's elementary school). We put up the bulletin board on Friday. This is what the final product looked like:It is my design. Very simple, but clean cut. I am pretty pleased with it. We had to make some compromises because not all the materials were available to us on campus. But all in all, I really like the way it turned out.




Oh, and I made it to and from the football game in one piece. Can't say the same thing for the football team, but at least they scraped by with a 34-25 win. Go Cougs.

1 comment:

Tieky Torch said...

Katy! That poster is so cool! That seems so great for the kids! We must swamp ideas since we are both in Nutrition!