Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Got That Boom Boom Pow

The Black-Eyed Peas have thrown me into a musical identity crisis. You see, I don't like techno music, and I usually don't like hip-hop music. But I like the Black-Eyed Peas new song, "Boom Boom Pow." It is full of synthetic vocals and engineered sounds, and is a kind of electro-hip-hop song. You would think I'd hate it. But I don't. I even dance and sing along to it in my car.

Now I get kind of restless when I listen to the radio or flip through my cd's. I am constantly changing radio stations while I am in the car (which drives my mother crazy), and I often don't even let a song finish before I am looking for a new song. I skip through song's on my cd's very quickly, and usually give up and flip through the radio stations again.

Maybe I have ADD. But I prefer to blame the Black-Eyed Peas.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

"I am constantly changing radio stations while I am in the car (which drives my mother crazy), and I often don't even let a song finish before I am looking for a new song."

lol, I'm guilty of that too when I'm listening to my iPod. Unfortunatly, I can't blame the Black-Eyed Peas for that. :P