Monday, September 7, 2009

Picture Purge

I just recently found Suzy's request for summer pictures in a blog post. I spent a lot of my summer hanging out with Suzy and her kids, babysitting, painting, and teaching piano. Jacob, Ryan, and Alison are super cute, and a blast to hang out with, so I definitely didn't mind. It was a good way to spend my last real summer, since (hopefully) I will be in the beginnings of my career next summer. So here are some pictures from my summer with the Young's. Unfortunately I didn't document everything, and some pictures were taken with my phone, so I apologize for the poorer quality of those pictures.




At the Alameda County Fair.



Ryan and the fish he caught at Sunol.


The group that went on to explore the river in Sunol.


Playing games at Daniel's birthday party.


Jacob, Daniel, Karen, and Ryan.


This is what happened when I fed Alison some yogurt.


Our hike to Mission Peak. This is as far as we got, but I was pretty proud of those kids for making it to this point. At least they got to see the peak.

No comments: